Associate/ Assistant Manager Financial Risk Management
Job ID: 001586 The Role
- To assist in the establishment, deployment and maintenance of the financial risk management framework and best practices.
- To maintain financial risk measurement processes by using appropriate data modelling, qualitative and quantitative tools.
- To assist in performance attribution analysis, the management and monitoring of financial risks.
- To assist in financial risk monitoring and reporting under the Group Risk & Capital Reporting framework and assist in the development of risk-based reports.
- To provide financial risk-based advisory services to promote and embed risk management in the activities and processes of the Company.
- To assist in providing secretariat support to Asset Liability Committee
- To assist in the product / fund risk and compliance assessment done by all risk owners before and after product / fund launch as part of the annual product review.
- To assist in the review and tracking of outstanding product related issues.
- To assist in maintaining and improving standard operating procedures (SOP) for Financial Risk and Product Risk as and when required or at least annually.
Job Requirements Our Requirement
- Possess a recognised degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Actuarial Studies/ Insurance or equivalent professional qualification.
- Knowledge of actuarial, investment, risk management, insurance or financial services operations, capital markets and insurance products. Had good written and communication skills
- Good organising and planning skills
- Good time management
- High degree of integrity