Asst. Vice President - Corporate Strategy
- Group Strategy works closely with Senior Management, the Board and business unit leaders to provide research and consulting functions resulting in unique insights and subsequently, impactful implementation. The team is looked upon as the primary driver for organic franchise expansion, partnerships and M&A. The work necessitates regular and meaningful interaction with senior stakeholders, internal and external, on a regular basis.
- This position (within Corporate Strategy & Planning) will provide planning, analysis and support to Management as well as Board in defining and executing strategies at the corporate and business unit levels of CIMB Group, including but not limited to the following areas:
- Expansion into new markets
- Strategic partnerships
- M&A - acquisition and divestments
- Business transformation/ improvement initiatives
- Gathering of business and competitor intelligence to support strategy Qualifications
- Min of 3 years of relevant experience in strategy consulting in established financial institutions/ banks or top tier professional services/ consulting firms.
- Relevant work/ project experience in a team environment, preferably with experience in leading a workstream or team.
- Domain expertise in financial services and/or M&A would be advantageous.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.