Business Development Executive, Employee Banking
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
1 ) Connect and explain
- Connect with identified prospects
- Explain proposition and requirements in full
2) Prepare and set up
- Pre-send product bundles description and banking proposition
- Conduct remote KYC
- Collect all documents (digital) required for account opening and pre-fill forms
3) Meet, deep sell & train
- Meet in person (Ensure Priority Banker joins if Affluent)
- Listen and determine further needs
- Setup anchor products
- Initiate discussion to cross-sell
- Educate and conduct initial setup for online, ATMs, client centre and store
- Conduct fulfilment
- Pass on referrals of other products to respective specialists
Initial primary focus on Bonu$aver / MyDream as anchor product, gradually broadening to full range of retail products
- Inbound and outbound of NTB CASA acquisition and activation
- Engage NTB clients (any segment) who have financial needs especially in CASA
- Engage via on-site marketing/roadshows, or via leads from partnership, alliances and etc