Business Program Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
List of implementation related activities that will require country involvement:
- Extract maximum benefit case from all stakeholders
- Ensure reduction of overall steps/checks before conversion to RTOB - across middle office, operations, credit
- Review and Provide sign-off on defined User Stories
- Work closely with Business Stake holders to define right, complete and clear stories
- Review and Provide sign-off on defined Stories
- Participate in Sprint Planning
- Providing Clarity on Processes and Procedure
- Support FRA and ORA and review in light of changes to Group Model (if applicable)
- Prioritize Product Backlog, along with Group Product Owners
- Attend retrospect and demo at end of every sprint cycle
- Attend sprint demos and coordinate business users for demo session
- Define and Validate Test Cases and Test Scenarios
- Co-ordinate UAT- Test Data Requirement, Test Criteria, Test Scripts, Users, etc.
- Training Support for various Job Families
- Co-ordinate UVT
Accountability to validate we deliver a product which meets customers and country business stakeholders.
Our Ideal Candidate
• At least 10 years of work experience with experience in organizational change management, communication and capability building
• Experience in large scale transformations/ change management projects preferred
• Understanding of retail banking, macro business environment, trends, and competition. Should be able to translate client needs and transition objectives into actionables and process.
• Understanding of the overall digitization tools and technology landscape, current trends and applicability in the business environment
• Ability to co-relate technology to transition, thereby possessing the ability to sell the concept to internal stakeholders
• Ability to respond effectively to change, managing work in a fast paced matrix environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills to build and maintain productive lasting relationships, even in difficult situations, with diverse people spanning internal/external organizations
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.