Core Business Services, Payroll Manager
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY's growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Talent Team, Finance, Information Technology, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
We call our human resources group the Talent Team, and this reflects how important our people are to the success of the EY organization. Working with the Talent Team, you'll help develop and execute our people strategy, which provides the programs, measures and tools that help our EY member firms' employees achieve their goals. You might develop and implement strategies for performance management, leadership development, learning, training tools, compensation, recruiting, new joiner orientation, reporting processes or other initiatives.
This is an exciting opportunity for a HR professional to join our Talent Team. As a Payroll Manager, you will lead our payroll team to deliver smooth payroll operations and bring about exceptional employee life cycle experiences . As part of our Total Rewards team, you'll build strategic relationships with leaders and other teams across our complex business. Understanding our business issues and imperatives and identifying and implementing payroll solutions will stretch your horizons. A wide variety of new experiences in a dynamic environment will help you to move quickly along the career path you choose. Key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Lead and manage the entire spectrum of the employee payroll and benefits program
- Ensure compliance with all related statutory bodies' requirements
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the team
- Manage system updates, processes and functionality of the payroll system
- Oversee the administration of the benefits and insurance plans
- Manage employee onboarding and offboarding matters related to payroll
- Manage related projects as assigned
- Liaise and manage related requests from Area and Global offices
To qualify for the role you must have
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure
- Foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment
What we look for
- A recognized university degree in Human Resource, Business or a related discipline
- Minimum 6 to 10 years of relevant experience, in both, or either/or in-house and outsource environment.
- Hands-on payroll processing knowledge
- A good understanding of the full payroll cycle
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in leading and supervising a team
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you'll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you're ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you. What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements (FWA), as needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from engaging colleagues
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that is right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the
most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.