Country Learning Facilitator
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Support the GBSMY Shared Services and other related businesses in their business strategy and transformation agendas through effective learning delivery.
- Represent GBSMY Learning in stakeholder management through facilitation, programme management, line management and learning partnering.
- Facilitate Starting Right (SR), Personal Development (PD) and govern the Technical Learning Programmes in the country / region aligned with Group Curriculum.
- Facilitate team effectiveness events, mid-year conversation clinics, coaching, mentoring, consulting etc) and ad-hoc programs as required.
- Provide on-site facilitation support for SR, PD and Technical workshops respective.
- Manage calendar scheduling and conducting targeted learning evaluation per the Group Framework.
- Vendor and Stakeholder Management responsibilities as required by the centre / country.
- Implement post-course solutions to maximise transfer of learning to the team and aligned to Group Framework.
- Consultation with business sponsors to diagnose development needs, design and deliver learning solutions aligned to specific needs in consultation with Group Framework.
- Active promotion and communication about learning and development tools, products and processes to educate, excite, and build commitment to the Learning agenda.
- Any other ad-hoc learning initiatives or requirements as required by the country / centre.
Strategic support & stakeholder management
- Manage relationships with role-specific stakeholders to identify and meet the business learning needs .
- Conduct learning needs reviews and collate learning requirements for assigned segment
- Accountable for developing and implementing learning plans/calendar for assigned segment/business in alignment to Country Business priorities and Group Learning agendas.
- Define and agree on training evaluation standards, in order to demonstrate the effectiveness of Learning intervention
In-country Learning Agenda Delivery
- Work with Group Learning teams to develop/customise appropriate learning solutions.
- Contextualization, maintenance and delivery of country-specific learning programmes/interventions, ensuring SCB design standards are met and 4E's methodology promoted.
- Execute the agreed learning calendar for assigned segment/business
- Deliver Global and Local learning solutions and certification frameworks that are aligned to Group, Country curriculum and Regulatory Requirements.
- Analyse stakeholder feedback to continuously improve the quality of the learning solutions.
- Conduct debrief sessions on Face to Face personal profiles of stakeholders.
- Conduct facilitation using appropriate methodology.
- Deliver Professional Development Programs as required by the business and centre.
Standards and Governance
- Collaborate and partner HRBPs in driving training initiatives and learning strategies to meet Business needs.
- Engage and partner HRBPs in scheduling training to meet business resource capacity plans.
- Partner and collaborate with HRBPs for the adherence to Country Learning governance guidelines, compliance and local regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for maintenance and enhancement of end-to-end process and tools to complement training delivery.
- Ensure GBSMY Learning has sufficient programmes to support employee skill development and business requirements.
- Engage business to understand and align approaches/ processes to their respective learning needs.
- Engage Group Learning to align standards and governace practices.
- Periodic review of our in-house technical courses to ensure alignment to Industry Competency Standards.
- Ensure HR Operations Officer is an expert in their respective fields of coverage.
- Be the back-up for the Senior Managers for the courses/programmes the Senior Managers deliver.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Business acumen
- Human dynamics of change
- Subject matter expertise
- Organisational context
- eLearning content creation
- Facilitator Standards - should attain Core FS standards within 1 st year
- Negotiation and influencing
- Stakeholder mgt in the matrix
- Courage to challenge assumptions
- Business-aligned expert
- Creativity and flexibility
- Relentless "raising of the bar"
- Inspire others
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.