This is a senior role that will provide leadership, vision and assume overall responsibility for the development and management of the business in accordance with the Group Strategy and Guidelines. The position is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and reports to the Regional Head based in Singapore.
- Responsible for the management and supervision of the Malaysian Branch.
- Represent the Malaysian Branch towards the local regulatory authorities.
- Facilitate the run oﬀ business of the non-life division
- Responsible for the proﬁtable acquisition and management of the segment business within Asia with expansion further aﬁeld in due course.
- Close cooperation with our Dubai oﬀice for managing retakaful clients from the MENA region.
- Develop, deﬁne and implement the strategies, objectives and business plan to fulﬁl agreed ﬁnancial targets within the general operating guidelines.
- Maintain top-level client contacts and relationships, develop new business opportunities and acquire new business and new client contacts on the strategic and operational levels.
- Management of existing account
- Lead and manage the Malaysian Branch team while also ensuring the development of specialists-in training and supporting the development of management candidates
- Responsible for ensuring the staﬀ members reporting to this position have the requisite specialist knowledge and qualiﬁcations.