Country Onboarding Specialist
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Organize orientation programs Right Start Live
- Coordinate on Banded hire employee handbook (100 days)
- Raise SRM for Banded Hire and Support Functions access (Laptops, Iphone,Printer,etc)
- Ensure to follow 30 days onboarding process for all Hires
- Introduce new hires to Line Managers
- Communicate with new hires before their start date to provide necessary information (e.g. work schedules, and contract details)
- Process employment paperwork (NJD, Previous Income Details, Offer Letter)
- Liaise with SC Bank to create Bank accounts for new employees
- Gather candidate experience feedback from new hires
- Manage the New Joiner Kit Tool inventory
- Send Onboarding email and RSL invite one week before joining of candidate
- Ensure all joiners adherence of Group Staff Screening Policy is adhere at all time
- Initiates and makes outbound calls to applicants relating to onboarding process and/or documents received
- Verify applicant successfully completed the pre-employment drug screen; follows up with applicant as needed
- Process completed applicant(s) within system requirements
- Follow up with applicant(s) to complete onboarding process
- Process and quality check received employment eligibility documents and required identification form
- Escalate to resourcing lead and Talent Acquisition Specialist for non-adherence
- Manage SL1M/LEAP end to end hiring
- Quality checks employment eligibility completion check is required prior onboarding; Oversees certain onboarding projects and/or project prioritization;
- Disqualifying an applicant during onboarding process; Strong technical expertise in Microsoft applications (word, excel, email exchange);
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and able to identify and quality check throughout the onboarding process;
- Must have the ability to communicate with applicants and various levels of internal customers regarding the onboarding process;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-pace environment and keep up with the demanding needs of the company where it pertains to new hire/onboarding growth;
- Must be able to multi-task and oversee a team relating to projects.
This position primarily requires sitting and answering phone calls at a work station; This position requires walking within the work group area or to required meeting areas. Language Skills:
English is the primary language skill; however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.