Credit Control, Team Lead/Manager
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources, and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY's growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Technology, Talent Team, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, and Risk Management.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That's how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
About the opportunity
As a Supervisor/Manager in the Credit Control team, you will oversee, monitor and manage the credit control operations in our Tax department. You will handle the collection of finances and the resolution of credit control related queries, as well as raising invoices and issuing credit notes. You will also build and maintain close relations with all clients, to ensure smooth running of the credit control operations and encourage timely recovery of payments. Key responsibilities
- Monitoring the collection of payments in a timely and effectively manner
- Follow-up with clients to ensure timely payment, and to chase any overdue invoices
- Manage the team in the efforts of escalating outstanding invoices to clients
- Resolving of queries both internally and externally to facilitate payments
- Improve and implement collection processes
- Working with the Tax department on all billing and receivable related matters.
Skills and attributes for success
• Possess working knowledge in Credit Control and/Accounts Receivables
• Experienced in team management.
• A team player with good interpersonal skills.
• Confident in communicating with internal and external clients
• Good communication and writing skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
• Customer-service oriented and resolutions focused
• Able to work in a highly diverse and multicultural environment
To qualify for the role you must have
What we look for
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Prior working experience in global professional services organization will be highly advantageous.
Highly motivated individuals with the skills and attributes to succeed. If you're ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you. What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements (FWA), as needed. Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you About EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Join us in building a better working world.