About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Successfully delivery and alignment of IT workstream deliverables and Milestones against the Programme plan, and the transition of investment into BAU
- Maintain accurate data management in Clarity (financial management, delivery milestones, resources, risks/issues)
- Escalate Red deliverables and resource/financial forecasts to the Project Steering Committee. Urgently remediate
- Adherence to SC policies and standards (including the Programme/Project Management Standards and the System Development Framework) and ICSTRP processes and controls (as defined in the ICSTRP Programme Management Plan)
- Track and report ICS TRP Benefits linked to Tier 1 milestones on a bi-monthly basis in the Project Steering Committee.
- Monitor, report and escalate changes to Tier 2 and 3 milestones which impact Tier 1 Benefits milestones on a monthly basis in the Project Steering Committee
- Key Capabilities
- Recruit and build a team of highly competent associates within Information Cyber Resilience Disciplines
- Ability to review project deliverables for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project standards
- People management ability to lead onshore and offshore teams
- Work with the Enterprise Information Security, Resilience & Technology Architecture & Engineering teams to establish the right tools, technologies and patterns to improve cyber resilience capabilities
- Inspire a team towards a stronger customer focus, through leadership and key insights
- Provide guidance and strategy to distribute Resilience capabilities and knowledge in an enterprise landscape
- Provide guidance within Technology to support our implementation and achievement of our Enterprise Cyber Resilience Strategy
- Hands-on involvement during.
- Assessment of ICS IT resilience capabilities across our IT Estate
- Standardisation of IT resilience strategy's [architecture, standards and patterns]
- Integration of our delivery frameworks - Ensure the resilience deliverable during requirements analysis, design, development and test phases along with ensuring best practices are followed
- Participate in architectural discussions and ensure that solutions match requirements. Contribute to this discussion, and moderate recommendations and options.
- Communication management - Perform Status reporting, escalations, stakeholder communication.
- Stakeholder relationship management across the programme, Technology & Innovation, CISO and COO teams
- Minimum of 12 to 15 years of experience in Banking, with large-scale project management and oversight experience in Information Cyber Security, IT Service Continuity Management
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, MIS, or Information Management
- Knowledge of cyber security related government regulatory requirements and emerging trends and issues
- Experience in the design, build, maintenance and operations of IT Systems with a minimum of two years' experience in Information Cyber Security or Resilience transformation programmes
- Experience in directly leading technology teams.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and building effective working relationships at all levels of an organisation, particularly senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrated expertise building and creating high performing agile teams in either two different organisations or across three different programs.
- Excellent communication skills and client interaction skills.
- Tertiary level qualifications in Computer Science or relevant industry recognized certification.
- ITIL Service Design.
- NIST, IRAM or related Security Framework
- Organisational Resilience Framework.
- Cyber Resilience Frameworks
- CISA qualified
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.