Digital Sales Lead
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC's global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Digital Sales Lead . Principal Responsibilities
This position is responsible for understanding key product propositions and developing a digital sales strategy to achieve the sales and revenue targets in the Digital Channel. This includes understanding customer segments, communications, campaigns, plans, and messages to internal and MYH markets, specifically in digital channel.
The MYH Digital Sales Lead will actively support the implementation of our new working business model and digital investments.
- Accountable for Digital sales and revenue targets across products e.g. Retail/ Wealth
- Lead the execution of the digital sales strategy that includes the development of effective end to end processes, optimisation and integrated product launches across offline and online customer journey channels.
- Develop and execute tactical engagement with marketing and CVM colleagues to drive a common digital growth agenda.
- Develop and own a cross functional strategy that drives a step change increase in digital customer engagement, channel performance and optimisation, revenue, servicing and satisfaction.
- Benchmark digital performance and processes against industry best practise; proposing change where necessary.
- Drive sales targets through sales funnel analysis, proposition, messaging and acquisition.
- Integrate appropriate KPIs and metrics to measure customer satisfaction, conversion and engagement across all dimensions of the website.
- Monitor KPIs and collaborate closely with local business stakeholders, local risk & compliance, content management teams and software delivery teams to plan, build, test and launch 'best in class' content, customer journeys, digital marketing and customer interactions on our public website and online banking channels.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Min 8 years of Channel Sales Experience or solid experience on RBWM products e.g. Retail/ Wealth
- Strong Com mercial Orientation with the a bility to leverage data and analytics to gain insights
- Strong digital expertise and network
- Preferably familiar with usage of Adobe products
- Strong leadership in developing and executing differentiated, segmented sales and communication strategies
- Background in planning and strategy in the digital business
- Experience in developing internal communications; plans, wins, challenges, local market success, and management meeting with markets
- Proven ability to navigate and deliver results in a matrixed organisation
- High level of influence and personal gravitas
- Experience in both developed and emerging markets preferable
- Proven ability to influence large teams without direct leadership authority
- Likely to have Strategic consulting background combined with direct operating experience
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from different regions
- Strong Analytical and Presentation skills
- Energetic, positive attitude and team player
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Only Malaysian citizens are encourage to apply.