Digital Swivel Full-stack Engineer
Swivel is an entity of Accenture Digital that embrace lean principles, iterative agile development, multifunctional teams and liquid development concepts to find the quickest and most efficient way to prove new ideas, technologies and business models in real-world environment.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It's everywhere - transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter?
Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on. Job Description:
Your central role in the digital ecosystem enables you to help clients manage the demands of fast-moving environments. With your knowledge of innovative on-the-go solutions, you'll help them become digital leaders by creating strategic, cross-company approaches that increase productivity, enhance collaboration and drive more transactions through innovative services and business models. There will never be a typical day at Accenture Digital, but that's why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing digital landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities:
• Act as Digital domain SME - be it Mobility, Cloud, Analytics or API
• Lean Startup mentality - arrive at the quickest and most efficient way to solve a problem
statement to bring the intended outcome
• Deliver values to clients through inventing creative and innovative digital solutions, often via
aggregating open source or SaaS building blocks
• Think out of the box, delivery the solutions quickly along with demos and proof-of-concept
• Constantly challenge the norm - "Is there no better way to do this?"; "How can we create
• Technical and 'Hands-On' approach in solving problems.
• Passionate about Technology. Follow closely digital landscape and identify technology trends
and potential vendors/products to ingest into solutions
• Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments