EAD Regional 1P - L2 Senior Support Analyst
L2 Senior Support role for CIB system under Regional 1P, GT-Tech Consumer & Islamic Banking (GT-TCBIB) Key Responsibilities *
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Support teams for Incident Management for break fix, patch implementation, normal/ expedite / emergency changes especially in Deposit & Loan modules
- Monitor Incident ticketing queues, acknowledge tickets and assign incidents to analysts for resolution per SLA
- Report incident resolution progress to impacted stakeholders per SLA.
- Ensure Product support related SLA/OLA are met or exceeded by support teams.
- Improve support activities to reduce Incident ticket volumes and resolution over a period of time.
- Accountable for ensuring highest level of system availability to the various users at all times in line with the agreed SLA for Availability.
- Supporting and coordinating with Vendor teams in ensuring their adherence with the overall SLAs agreed.
(Basic Degree/Diploma etc)
Degree in Engineering/ Science graduates from reputed universities preferably with Computer Science or equivalent background
Professional Qualification and/or Regulatory, Licensing requirements
Relevant Work Experience
Required Competencies and Skills *
- More than 5 years related experience & hands on in Core Banking Support especially in Loan & Deposit modules
- Ability to work with others
(Essential to succeed in this job)
Travel Requirements (if any)
- Good leadership skill, organizational ability and time management
- Highly result oriented and can work independently.
- Ability to build relationships and interact effectively with internal and external parties.
- Good analytical, technical, written and communication skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise work/projects in the team
(Incl typical Destinations and Duration)