HR Talent Development
- Competitive MYR
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Permanent, Full time
- Capita Global Sdn Bhd
- 22 Aug 18 2018-08-22
As an integral member of the Capability Development global team, the incumbent is required to deliver on the mandates given to the global team and work closely with the Capability Development site lead to ensure seamless implementation within the site
• Design, document and deliver business training (Banking and Market Knowledge) for staff employed in the various business lines.
• Drive knowledge transfer through various methodologies and learning initiatives - classroom, group / one-on-one coaching, videoconferencing / WEBEX, E-learning, Institutional Visits, Leadership Insights, learning games and competitions and vendor programs (e.g. EUROCLEAR / BLOOMBERG / CISI).
• Support the development of required regional and global business learning modules.
• Monitor and report employee engagement in learning and development to stakeholders.
• Functionally lead the Service Centre Training leads at respective sites within the cluster, who would lead the trainers at their respective sites.
• Imbalances across sites on learning offerings – non-standard curriculum and lack of governance mechanism.
• Lack of single standardized data source for learning MIS