IT Service Desk Analyst (China Support)
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. Responsibilities:
- Performs initial level of problem identification and attempts to resolve, when appropriate; otherwise, documents all troubleshooting efforts in problem ticket and makes prompt notification to responsible party for resolution in order to minimize the amount of time taken to resolve customer issues.
- Assumes ownership for the coordination, investigation and documentation of customer problems/requests. Assists with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement.
- Ensures that correct resolutions are found and involves appropriate areas in resolving problems, when needed.
- Develops and maintains product knowledge, business and professional skills by participating in on-the-job and other training courses
- Actively participates in preventive maintenance, by documenting common problems and scripts for customer support.
- Shares information required for the team to be successful.
- Demonstrates understanding of the customer's business needs and is able to achieve and maintain high customer satisfaction ratings.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of Incident tracking system, Knowledge Bases and of the help desk' procedures and business environment.
- Seeks opportunities to improve knowledge, skills, and performance and is receptive to constructive feedback.
- Receives and logs customer problem/request/issues and ensures proper documentation. Performs follow up on all incidents with customer to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Performs incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/request/issues are communicated effectively and receiving proper management attention.
- Performs project related tasks, as appropriate. Provides support for new business transition activities as required.
- Works independently and maintains a high-degree of professional conduct at all times.