Implementation Analyst, Cash Client Service
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Job Purpose :
The Cash Client Service change agenda is a key priority for Standard Chartered's Transaction Banking business. By applying consistent and standardised approaches globally, the change agenda seeks to rollout changes which enable us to provide an enhanced client experience. As an Implementation Analyst, you will play a key role supporting multiple facets of the implementation of the change agenda for Cash Client Service globally. ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Support the Implementation Manager across all deliverables related to the implementation of the Cash Client Service change agenda
· Acquire knowledge of the Cash business and Operations/Service capabilities including global, regional and local differences
· Develop standard processes including documentation and rollout of Group Standard Department Operating Instructions (DOI) and Process Notes for Service functions
· Intake and distil raw client service data to convey actionable information that will enable the management team to make better-informed decisions
· Maintain, improve and deliver accurate, high quality information including analysis and reporting on complaints
· Liaise closely with global and local stakeholders. Build and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders from both a Group and Country perspective
· Prepare and issue reports and analysis as required to support the delivery of the change agenda
· Identify and escalate risks and issues to Implementation Lead
· Provide inputs to support project governance including status updates and tracking of deliverables
Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
· 5+ years of analytical and problem-solving experience with a financial institution
· Experience in Cash Operations and Service Functions
· Excellent written & verbal communication and organizational skills
· Effectively works autonomously as well as within teams
· Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
· Good analytical capabilities including Excel skills
· Good presentation skills
· Ability to engage individuals at all levels of the organization
· Academic or Professional Education/Qualifications: Degree or Post-graduate Degree from a recognized University
· Languages: English
- Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.