Info Security Senior Analyst
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Security Access Administration involves critical delivery on automating certain manual task within the process to achieve 100% accuracy and compliance while perform BAU. Job also involves to secure/onboard the high privilege accounts into repository which is maintained globally under the governance of STS.
1. Serve as a corporate focal point on matters of Platform Security
2. Perform Access Administration as per security standard exploring across all the platforms/Appliance/Firewall and Databases .
3. Implement, administer and maintain the security administration of Privilege IDs to control access to the Bank's Infra systems.
4. To work with the project team and domain owners during Security Acceptance Test (SAT) activity to onboard new accounts to vault.
5. Do scan the privilege IDs across defined platforms and take forward the request to secure/vault.
6. To automate the functionality of manual task
7. To ensure the availability of privilege IDs be ready for next release for technology team who can expand the scope of Auto vault.
8. To support the tools migration from operational point of view and adhere all the fundamental requirement to avoid all hip hops after go-live.
9. Ensure availability during DR/BCP readiness at alternative site.
10. To bring in more values in responding to audits and front end to support any type of audit requirement.
11. Have knowledge on RISKWISE parameter to validate the boundaries.
Our Ideal Candidate
Essential: B.E/B. Tech
Years of Experience: 60 Months and above (> 5 Years) -- Grade E \8A
Nature of Experience: Access Administration/Information Security/Transition Management.
Product/Skill Knowledge: Active Directory, Unix, Mainframes and Appliances within Security Operations domain
Essential Skills / Aptitude: Communication/Information Security/Access Administration.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.