Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. Technology
professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom-built applications, and they are involved in a wide range of challenging global technology projects.
professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
As Informatica Professional, you will contribute to the design and architecture of informatica PowerCenter solution. You are skilled in designing, coding, testing, and implementation of Informatica PowerCenter to meet both functional and technical requirements. You may have also some oversight responsibility for the overall Informatica architecture and responsible for discovering the data and analytics requirements for information for all uses of a solution. Key Responsibilities:
Qualifications Professional Skill Requirements
- Works with business partners, product development teams and senior designers to capture requirements, determine a solution that will integrate with existing BI assets, review prototypes and develop iterative revisions.
- Responsible for leading the design of prototypes and determining final design to ensure client satisfaction with product.
- Conduct impact assessment with business in order and determine high level design and size of effort based on requirements.
- Lead and guide an Informatica based ETL architecture to handle complex business rules while balancing the fulfillment of stringent performance requirements.
- Drive design and determine the ETL requirements for BI projects.
- Responsible for the ETL data integration process through the use of Informatica Powercenter and Data Quality
- Perform data object analysis by defining, analyzing, and validating data objects and relationships through the use of Informatica toolset
- Run, manage and support Production Support ETL processes.
- Modify and maintain ETL data integration process with the Business Intelligence and IT team.
- Maintain data management standards and conventions, data dictionaries, data element naming standards and data dictionary metadata standards
- Implement data objects and integrating data shared across multiple source and target systems.
- Validates ETL by developing and executing test plans and scenarios including data design and data quality.
- Works with Business Analysts to come up with a solution to implement business requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Exceptional experience in Handling software life cycle starting from requirement specifications,
- Work as the lead data strategist, identifying and integrating new datasets that can be leveraged through our product capabilities and work closely with the engineering team to strategize and execute the development of data products.
- Execute analytical experiments methodically to help solve various problems and make a true impact across various domains and industries.
- Identify relevant data sources and sets to mine for client business needs, and collect large structured and unstructured datasets and variables.
- Devise and utilize algorithms and models to mine big data stores, perform data and error analysis to improve models, and clean and validate data for uniformity and accuracy.
- Analyze data for trends and patterns, and Interpret data with a clear objective in mind.
- Implement analytical models into production by collaborating with software developers and machine learning engineers.
- Communicate analytic solutions to stakeholders and implement improvements as needed to operational systems.
- Good judgement and pragmatic approach to deliver solutions that optimize architecture activities across company needs, business constraints and technology realities.
- Ability to work as a team member
- Collaboration skills
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Time management skills