Information Security Senior Analyst
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. Overview:
Group Information Security (GIS) is a critical function within Standard Chartered Bank. It is the GIS mission to protect the Bank from information security threats by delivering effective information security services, responding to security incidents and educating staff. The GIS team is instrumental in ensuring the Bank soundly meets its commitments to internal and external stakeholders and maintains an appropriate cyber security defence posture. Furthermore, the GIS team plays a significant part in the Bank's 'Here for Good' vision and brand promise.
The importance of our mission has strengthened over time and is a principle concern for shareholders, clients, regulators and the communities we operate in. Our Banks success depends on the Group Information Security Function to maintain the correct balance of security capabilities and risk management across the all businesses and functions across our global footprint.
Main Purpose of Job:
Reporting to Identity & Access Platforms manager, the objective is to manage and provide infrastructure access to authorized users based on approved requests. Also be a single point of contact and provide advice, guidance and the rapid restoration of normal IT services to its Customers and Users. Responsible for the global administration of Standard Chartered Bank's information resources in providing appropriate access to authorized users, resolving issues, and ensuring compliance to security process, standards and guidelines of SCB bank. The candidate should display a high attention to details and be able to establish effective working relationships with various functional teams within and outside GIS. Key Roles & Responsibilities:
Qualifications & Skills:
- Providing 24 x 7 supports for security in production systems as necessary to proactively protect the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of information of the company.
- The administration of user accounts, including system access rights, across all IT services within the enterprise. It also includes the administration of Non-User Service accounts in conduction with the needs of System Administration.
- Creation/modification/deletion of various platform IDs accounts administration.
- Technical execution of security management and user administration procedures.
- Review security-related access rights practices, directives and guidelines.
- Maintain user security roles/access provision supporting production and DR/BCP environments.
- Identify and highlight to the appropriate authority any service concern or improvement opportunity.
- Take End to End ownership of Technology incidents and Requests in order to resolve them within agreed objectives and to the satisfaction of customers
- Ensure customer satisfaction through improved service and quality. All escalation timely responded and closed.
- Expected to meet or exceed key measures and objectives of your role. Ensure performance, productivity, skill and quality in line with the expectations
- Develop understanding of ITSC business solution and seek out improvement opportunities
- Adherence to the specified standards of Quality and Audit / Risk requirements
- Upholding the Values of the Group and Company at all times and Compliance with all applicable Rules/ Regulations and Company and Group Policies.
- To build relationship & network with stakeholders
- Strong Leadership skills
- Having Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent
- 3 - 8 years of relevant experience in IT; out of which at least 2 - 3 years experience in Identity & Access / IAM / Information Security, on large and complex projects/ operations.
- 2 - 3 years of experience in Banking Security Administration and System Reporting services sector preferred.
- In-depth understanding of IAM and service management concepts.
- Knowledge in various technology platforms, domains and application development. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products, UNIX, Active Directory, Exchange, and Database highly preferred.
- Detail oriented, highly organized and able to handle a variety of tasks in an efficient manner.
- Ability to collect and analyze data, establish facts and make recommendations in written and oral form
- Possess strong decision making, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team environment
- Strong business / client engagement skills
- Time management skills with the ability to effectively follow up and track information
- Experience working in a geographically dispersed team is an added advantage
- Having relevant certifications like CISSP, ITIL will be an added advantage
- Centrify Identity & Access Management will be added advantage
- Team Lead skill will be an added advantage
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.