Infrastructure Project Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Act as single POC to CIO counterpart in relation to project delivery
- Must be able to identify risks and issues, mitigate and communicate to the project team, program manager and associated steering committee members
- Must be able to manage external (vendor) resources.
- Must have experience of managing project finances - forecasting, actual, accruals, estimating.
- Review of solutions post-implementation & follow through to project sign-off & closure.
- PMP or Agile Scrum Master preferable.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.