Insurance Advisory Specialist, Wealth Management
- Negotiable GBP
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Permanent, Full time
- Argyll Scott Malaysia
- 21 Sep 18 2018-09-21
This is a Product Advisory role that works to elevate Relationship Manager's product knowledge, consultative selling skills and activities in increasing product within the HNW segment.
A reputable regional bank with large presence within wealth management in ASIA is hiring for its Malaysian business. With an exciting proposition coupled with strategy to leverage on economic recovery, wealth management segment remains an important fee income contributor to the institution. Be part of this exciting journey ahead!
- To work with Relationship Managers in achieving the target number of referrals and Benefit Illustrations generated
- To achieve the target conversion ratio - percentage of successful closure - and target product mix as stated by business segment
- To train the Relationship Managers via regular training, workshops and case-studies in order to deliver on product knowledge, insurance proposition/pitch, processes and sharing of new ideas
- To generate ideas and action plan on increasing sales activity and other relevant financial drivers)
- To conduct fact find, insurance need analysis for clients and ensure prompt advise and solutions are offered to clients
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button below, and submit your CVs in MS word with your Current Salary detail
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Sheong Lam Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.