Loan Documentation Officer
- Perform credit administration duties, processing of legal documentation and ensure timely completion of loan documentation until the disbursement of the facilities.
- Checking of loan & security documents and compliance of terms (Bank's policies, National Land Code, Companies Act, Bank Negara Malaysia's Foreign Exchange and Administration guideline etc)
- Liaising with solicitors for the preparation and completion of the required security documentation.
- Ensure disbursement of the facilities to be in line with Bank's Policies and Regulatory Requirements, within the time frame set and ensuring that all Conditions Precedent are met prior to disbursement.
- Perform general administration functions including credit support duties, preparation of reports, budgets, project plans and other related matters.
- Minimum 2 years credit related experience, especially, in loan documentation.
- Knowledge/experience in processing of documentation and releasing of releasing of SME, Commercial, Corporate or Syndicated loans.
- Degree in banking, management, accounting and related discipline.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Performance and quality driven.