MY- GREAT Consulting Graduate Analyst - Actuarial (Jan/Feb 2020 Intake)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experienceto inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients,people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highlyinclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize yourfull potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy topush themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach ourshared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Deloitte GREAT G
Youwill be part of our structured Deloitte GREAT
Graduate program forthe Strategy and Operations practice, working alongside withsome of the best and brightest people anywhere, on behalf of many of theworld's most influential companies. You will be at the center of it all,performing primary and secondary research, data analysis and modelling totackle complex business problems. In addition, you will contribute directly tothe development of proposals, presentations and publications. Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our peopleto be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live ourpurpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issuesthat are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and tomake an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Interns acrossour Firm are expected to:
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personalaccountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the prioritiesof the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning anddevelopment.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication andrelationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusiveteam culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for theircontribution.
You are someone with:
- Strong academic performance in your bachelor, master or MBA degree
- Mathematics and quantitative skills
- Candidates from actuarial science or mathematics are encouraged to apply
- User of Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, Excel, Access)
- Any other computing skills in R/Python/VBA/SAS/SQL is an added advantage
- Fluent verbal and written English language skills
- Willingness to travel and most of all...
- A sense of humor
Available to commence work Jan/Feb 2020
Sounds like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
*Positions may be based in Malaysia
but project locations could be anywhere
in the Asia-Pacific Region.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: DCSE-171941-2019