MY - Senior Consultant - Enterprise Technology & Performance - SAP - BCS
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you'll do
Your role as a leader
- Engage clients in workshops and interviews to analyse process and reporting requirements
- Advise clients on industry/ cross-industry leading practices. Advise clients on SAP BCS recommended processes and functions
- Design target state SAP BCS solutions for clients. Influence clients' thinking in adopting leading/ standard practices while developing target state
- Analyse application landscape to design interfaces to SAP BCS solution
- Perform SAP BCS configuration and tests.
- Lead the consultant and client teams through the implementation cycle including planning and execution of testing, migration and cutover.
- Support change management execution by developing training material, delivering training and supporting users post cutover.
- Develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders
- Consultant will require a minimum of 3 years of experience in SAP BCS, completed at least 3 end to end full life cycle of implementations
- Demonstrated success in multi-cultural work environment.
- Sound understanding of business process, industry nuances and leading practices in area of focus
- Ability to facilitate effective workshops to lead target state design.
- Ability to lead teams
- Demonstrated excellence in conceiving and executing SAP solution
- Broad understanding of SAP design. Appreciation of digital enterprise and emerging technologies
- Sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities.
- Willingness to work outside of office base and most of all...
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
Positions may be based in Malaysia
but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region. Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: DCSEA-170547-2019