MY - Senior Manager - Customer and Applied Design - Digital Customer Transformation
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you'll do
As a Manager / Senior Manager in our Consulting team you'll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You'll:
- Bring your passion and competency for Financial Services to work.
- Take an idea to launched solution by leveraging Deloitte's ecosystem of Subject Matter Experts, delivery teams and partners.
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams to develop digitally enabled offerings for customers.
- Leverage High-Speed Delivery approaches to team delivery.
- Mentor team members on problem solving techniques, including design thinking, rapid prototyping and Deloitte proprietary methodologies.
- Assist clients to unpack and act on new information from the insights you and your team generate.
- Unpack the financial implications of implementation programs.
In leading teams to deliver impact to clients through the project, you'll:
Your role as a leader
- Employ a business-oriented mindset and use data-driven solutions to drive transformation agenda and achieve results.
- Leverage expertise in a functional domain to enable client's strategic agenda.
- Consider opportunities and threats related to end-user adoption when developing recommendations.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte and align our people to these objectives, setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Leading by example and establishing confident relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
- Post-graduate degree in Social Sciences, Business, Digital Technologies.
- 8+ years in Digital consulting or similar work environments.
- Demonstrated experience the use of Agile, Kanban or other High Speed Delivery methodologies.
- Industry experience in Financial Services.
- Start-up or new business development experience.
- Intellectually powerful and agile: curious, rigorous, and creative.
- Background or experience (through coursework or employment) in marketing, quantitative analysis and financial analysis.
- A base level of knowledge in business strategy, marketing, finance, operations, and data analysis techniques.
- Emotionally intelligent: high ability to build strong relationships that inspire openness and trust; to collaborate in teamwork settings with colleagues and clients; and to balance inquiry and advocacy in all personal interactions.
- Comfortable with working on difficult issues where there can be no definitive "right" answer; patient in the face of uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English, be self-motivated, and be able to work in stressful situations with changing priorities.
- Local (Asian) language fluency will be plus.
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to think out-of-the-box, work under pressure and tight project timelines.
- Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented.
- Proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities.
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
- Willingness to work outside of office base and most of all...
- Ability to be mindfully present and appreciate the humor of each moment.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: DCSEA -167228 - 2019