MY - Specialist - Talent Development and Diversity
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Detailed Role Description
- Prepare, facilitate, coordinate, monitor, evaluate and document technical training activities across SEA Consulting
- Liaise with Service Area Leaders, Service Line Leaders and HR Business Partner regarding employee technical training needs
- Identify internal and external technical training programs to address competency gaps
- Design and facilitate or scale existing onboarding/continuous learning training content, lab exercises, presentations, and materials.
- Communicate technical concepts i.e. TechFluency and LinkedIn Learning to technical (and sometimes non-technical) audiences through classroom or online channels
- Build strong cross-functional relationships, often bringing resources together to achieve learning objectives and share best-practice knowledge across the Global Technical training community.
- Teach and coach others to expedite knowledge transfer in the organization
- Organize or source training programs to meet specific training needs
- Map out training plans for the different levels of technical training based on the Global Consulting Technical Curriculum
- Design and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness
- Track and report on training outcomes
- Provide feedback to program participants and management
- Evaluate and make recommendations on training material and methodology
- Maintain employee training records via SABA Learning
- Handle logistics for training activities including venues, contracts, payments approval, equipment and materials printing
- Establish and maintain relationships with external training suppliers and providers
- Coordinate off-site and in-house training activities for employees including registrations and cancellations
- Manage and report training budget
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
- Manage and monitor Technical Learning Hubs for the technical team
- Prepare Monthly Learning Dashboard report to respective Service Areas
- Facilitate Touchpoint sessions for New Hires
- Proven experience in designing multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Adequate knowledge of instructional design theory and learning principles
- Adequate knowledge of learning management software
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
- Ability to conduct cost-benefit analysis and calculate training ROI
- Sound decision making and organisational skills
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Able to operate with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in MS Office and in database software
- BS degree in Education, Training, HR or related field
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: DCSE-161758-2019