Management Consultant - Talent & Organization (Change Management)
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world and more specifically here in ASEAN. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements, and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value, provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
We are currently looking for experienced and highly motivated Consultant / Manager
to join our Talent and Organization
team within the Resources
industry group. As part of the Client & Market
career track you will support the drive for profitable growth by designing and implementing process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvement that create value for our clients.
As an Accenture Consulting
professional in Resources, you will work with key industry players in the Energy
, Natural Resources
sectors. You'll develop innovative strategies, improve operations and reduce risk while offering solutions that span the entire energy value chain across ASEAN. Job Description:
The Talent & Organization service line offers an integrated suite of proven strategies, methods, tools and deeply skilled resources that help businesses and governments achieve high performance by transforming the performance of their people. Responsibilities include: Human Capital & Change Management Leader
Client Relationship Development and Management
- Thought leadership on how ASEAN companies can leverage Talent and HR for strategic advantage while managing the typical challenges that face all companies in ASEAN
- Develop compelling client value propositions, proposal development and detailed plans to support execution and realization of desired client outcomes
- The ability to lead / work in teams with responsibility for financial management including budgeting, invoicing and conclusion of projects to plan and margin.
- Subject to talent specialization, a depth of understanding in multiple areas of HR operations and/ or behavioral science based on data to determine behavior through change enablement.
- Manage key client stakeholder relationships and communications at all stages of the project.
- Design and facilitate complex meetings, presentations and workshops to build client commitment for the change.
- Cultivating follow-on opportunities at clients and developing compelling business case/ proposals to new business opportunities.
- Participating in practice building activities (e.g. conference participation, thought leadership development, market offering development, recruiting).
- Identify and begin developing expertise in specific practice specialty areas to drive firm recognized expertise development.
- Providing coaching and mentoring to juniors, peers and leaders.
includes experience working in and leading consulting projects in the development of human capital strategy & change management which include culture, organization, leadership, and talent management. A strong candidate should have solid knowledge & experience in at least 2 of the 3 following areas:
- HR processes, and an understanding of HR software applications for managing talent, improving workforce performance, and developing employees.
- Talent Management, including organization design, competency modelling, learning & collaboration, leadership development and succession management.
- Change Management execution for complex multi organization/ Geography programmes typically enables by SAP or Oracle ERP solutions