Manager, IT (Origination)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Permanent, Full time
- Hong Leong Bank Berhad
- 17 Aug 17 2017-08-17
Manager, IT (Origination)
Responsible for system analysis, system design, application development, report generation, enquiry screens development, version development, amendment and enhancement for applications assigned. Ensure amended and enhanced systems meet user functional requirement specifications.
Ensure that all documentation, processes and methodologies used in the various phases of system development and implementation are in accordance with the Bank's standards and able to facilitate future maintenance and enhancements.
Functional (job responsibilities)
- Implementation, support and maintenance of applications assigned
- Responsible for application development, report generation, enquiry screens development, version development, amendment and enhancement for applications assigned
- Ensure amended and enhanced systems meet user functional requirement specifications.
- Ensure that all documentation, processes and methodologies used in the various phases of system development and implementation are in accordance with the Bank's standards.
- Ensure proper documentation of all development to facilitate future maintenance and enhancements. Employs the risk assessment methodology issued by the Information Security Department to ensure proper controls are build as required by the business
- Builds appropriate controls into business application software to ensure the stability, security and reliability.
- Provide expert advice for best solution to production problems
- Liaise with users to define systems requirements
- Provide options/alternatives available to address Users Business Requirements and recommendation on software solution
- Analyze changes & impact on existing systems
- Prepare, conduct and review of system tests, to ensure accuracy and completeness to ensure problem free-implementation
- Provide support during implementation of software and systems. Liaise with other Departments within division for smooth deployment of Application Software.
- Decision on the Technical Approach to be used to address systems' enhancements
- Proposal on enhancement of applications for better performance
- Off office hour support
- Managerial (team/group responsibilities)
- Handles other operational duties and management functions as assigned by the Head of the Department from time to time.
- Notifies management about potential security problems which are not adequately addressed by existing control mechanisms
- Provide assistance to Business departments and branches
- Recommendation on improvement of controls and procedures in system security and software changes
- Proposal on improvement of work/process flow
- Proposal and Recommendation on guidelines, procedure and process
- Review software solution on Security, Compliance requirements
- Organizational (organizational responsibilities)
- 2 - 6 years of experience in requirement definition, design, software development and implementation
- Providing production support for business application systems
- Experience in administering and working with WebSphere application
- Working experience with Loan Origination systems before is an added advantage
- Fresh graduates will be considered as well
- Independent with good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Operating System:
- Unix - Solaris / AIX
- MS Windows
- Database Environment Familiarity:
- Oracle Database Server
- MS SQL Server - DTS, SSIS, SSRS
- Programming Language and Tool:
- Java open source framework / library - Spring Framework, Hibernate and Struts
- Shell scripting
- IBM Websphere, MS IIS