Manager, Supply Chain Management
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Su pport the Country Head in global and country audit.
- Support the Country Head in developing communications and training materials to ensure TPRM Standards are met in Country.
- Support Country Head as secretariat to Malaysia Outsourcing Governance Forum.
- Assist in driving the achievement of the BE KRIs within country.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of the GOI/Outsourcing Register.
- Assist in the Remediation exercise when required.
- Provide sourcing support in external outsourcing engagements.
- Provide assistance to Business in complying TPRM Standards.
- Assist in any project identified when required.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.