Network Security Service Product Manager
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
Network Security Service Product Manager
Job Description - Network Security Service Product Manager
Business Title: Network Security Service Product Manager
Business Unit: ITO, Technology Services, Security Technology Services
Job Family: Security Technology Services
Reports Directly to: Head of Network Security Services
Security Technology Services (STS) is a critical function within Standard Chartered Bank operating under the overall purview of "Technology Services" .
The STS team is made up of cyber security thought leaders, who are accountable for the provision of a global set of cyber security services and products in order to maintain and continuously improve Bank's cyber security posture in today's ever evolving cyber security landscape.
The STS team protect the Bank from cyber security threats by delivering effective information security technology services, managing and responding to security incidents to ensure, and support the continuity and growth of Bank's business operations; and meet the both internal and external stakeholders' expectations across 70+ countries and territories, in which SCB operates.
As part of the Security Transformation activities within SCB, a new Network Security Service has been created. This requires a highly skilled and experienced Cyber and Network Security professional to work with the portfolio head to define and build the capability to improve Bank's network security posture in order protect the Bank from complex cyber threats.
· Lead a team of network security product engineers to define and manage the Network Security Service Product Capability and corresponding roadmap.
· Responsible for Network Security Service product planning and associated release management.
· Determine Product Service Metrics to ensure that services delivered by the service management teams are fit-for-purpose and aligned with current and future requirements of the bank.
· Ensure product capabilities adhere to the banks technical standards and are aligned with the Enterprise Architecture.
· Collaborate with Network Security Business Analyst to capture organisational requirements to be included in product design and planning.
· Responsible for the design of all solutions within the Network Security Service Domain are appropriately documented and maintained in the corresponding repositories and these reflect both the current implementation and the intended target view.
· Devise the service strategies alongside the service managers and assist the Service Owner with the preparation and maintenance of the service Roadmap. Also assist the Product Owners with the preparation and maintenance of the Product Roadmap.
· Monitor and understand the market and threat landscape and provide inputs of resulting opportunities and risks for the Network Security Service Domain.
· Security Technology Network Security Service Domain heads
· Head of Networks Engineering
· Head of Cloud Engineering
COMPETENCIES (KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS):
· Minimum 10 years experience in Banking, Information Security Technology
· Minimum 5 years experience in Network Security Design, Architecture or Engineering with experience leading a team in delivering technology centric customer focused services
· Highly entrepreneurial with a high level of energy, dedication and an unrelenting drive to success and win
· Strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility in accomplishing the organisation's goal. Exudes confidence and will roll-up his/her sleeves to drive success
· Able to get things done in a quick-paced environment. Be transparent and open around what doesn't work and what does
· Strong Technical skills and good understanding in Network Security Technologies, including but not limited to Firewalls (including Web Application Firewalls), Intrusion Prevention, Breach Detection, Secure Web Access Gateways, DDoS mitigation solutions.
· Excellent organizational and leadership skills (successfully lead and managed end-to-end technology services and or technology operations) with ability to manage multiple deadlines and effectively prirotise
· Experience of developing a people strategy, influencing relevant stakeholders and decision makers, and executing decisions efficiently and consistently
· Experience with defining and implementing operating models and driving organizational change
· Ability to lead and control programme and/or project management in the context of a significant amount of change
· Excellent communication skills - oral, written and presentation; technical reporting writing across various types of tareget audiences.
· Diploman or Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science/Informaiton Technology or its equivalent