Onsite Support Technology Specialist - Associate
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
- This job involves Helpdesk job, being the 1 st point of contact to trouble shoot internal EY staff Technology issues from their hardware (laptop, desktop, printers, telephony mobile / hand held devices), software (OS, Applications, Password management) as well as Intranet and Network connectivity.
- Contact with users mainly via phone, emails, chat and self service ticketing.
- Reviewing Service Now tickets, and assigning tickets that is not able to be resolved by helpdesk to onsite support team, or other support teams located virtually across the globe.
- Reviewing of IT SLA's, and escalating, following up to make sure tickets are resolved within given time line, and no aging tickets in the queue. Prioritizing tickets for escalation based on urgency.
- Raising Problem management tickets for ongoing and repeating Incident tickets, to find corrective and permanent corrective solutions to Technology issues faced by users.
- Following up with vendor on resolution of break fix issues.
- Involving in high severity outage restoration call and to provide updates to users about any IT outages.
- Pro-actively providing IT awareness training and campaigns in promoting IT Technology, and proper use of IT technology per EY standards.
- Assisting with machine build for new hires and laptop refresh programs.
- Supporting any event support / firm meetings / or other office projects such as office move, office renovations.
- Preparing necessary SLA related Helpdesk reports
- Handling other adhoc IT tasks that could be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Strong analytical skills are required to address end-user incidents escalated from the service desk or offered by end user on walk-up issues
- Decision making responsibilities are limited to addressing a single end-user issue; need to be able to prioritize incidents being worked on and communicate those priorities to end users as necessary
- This role receives direct oversight from a supervisor, with regular (at least daily, but more frequently for new hires) contact to monitor and assign activities
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of end users and IT personnel
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Approximately 1 to 4 years of experience in end user technology support Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service while allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.