Operations, Senior Manager - Asset Management Malaysia
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further. Global Asset Management
Global Asset Management, the investment management business of the HSBC Group, serves HSBC's worldwide customer base of retail and private clients, intermediaries, corporates and institutions invested in both segregated accounts and pooled funds. Global Asset Management fulfils its purpose of connecting HSBC's clients with investment opportunities around the world through an international network of offices in approximately 30 countries, delivering global capabilities with local market insight.
We are now inviting qualified individuals to join this team in the role of Operations Senior Manager. Principal Responsibilities:
- The Client Operations Team is dedicated to provide client operation support to institutional, wholesale and intergroup clients. The team will be responsible for dealing with client's operation staff and support operation related enquiries; handle client on-boarding and other KYC / FCC related issues; and implementation of client instructions, etc.
- Client Operations is also responsible for supporting fund distribution related activities, such as fund launches; on-going fund updates; corporate actions and service provider management of our out-sourced fund service provider, HSS.
- As the Senior Manager of the team, the role will carry on daily routine tasks required of the role as well as acting as deputy of Head of Client Operations in managing daily operation of the team. The main focus of the role's routine takes include service provider management, bank account reconciliation and preparation of MI among other tasks.
- The job holder will also take an active role in planning and handling Client Operations related projects and He / She will work closely with various teams within AMHK and external parties on business projects and activities.
- Provide effective and professional support to the team in handling client operational matters.
- Deliver professional and efficient client operational support and service to distributors, clients and internal teams.
- Actively work with Client Directors and Client Services to accommodate client operation requests.
- Process solid knowledge on fund, fund distribution and fund operations.
- Provide on-going process improvements to enhance client experience
- Good team player, good attention to details and strong coaching skills.
- 7 to 10 years of experience in financial industry in client service or operational role
- 3+ years of experience in a supervisory role
- Good understanding of financial markets and investment products
- Well-developed communication skills including an ability to interact effectively with people at all levels.