Purpose of Role
The role would offer a mixture of streamlining existing tasks and assisting with stabilizing and migrating new tasks into the KL SSC. As a result, there will be regular changes in the composition of your responsibilities. Your tasks will include, but are not limited account payable. There are open opportunities for various accounting exposure. Opportunities
- Process all vendor invoices and credit notes received based on PO matching
- Process Paperless Payment request on daily basis and to ensure all PPRs completed before the scheduled payment run dates.
- Process all intercompany invoices (end to end process)
- Prepare Supplier statement reconciliations at month end before WD12, and reviewed by Team Lead.
- Process & audit employee travel expense reports (Purchasing card/Travel & Expense cards/cash claims) according to country audit rule/tax regulations
- Ensure all queries/rejections are taken into action well before the payment run dates
- Review and respond to travel expense payment queries received from employees
- Professionally and timely respond to supplier queries
- Participate in Oracle User Acceptance Test for any enhancement or customization in the system.
- Continuous process improvements to improve the current process and active participant in Empower Workshop.
- Support on future Payables task migration to KL SSC
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience in Accounts Payable
- A team player, providing assistance when required to others and working together to achieve common goals.
- Ability to deal with a high volume of work in a transaction orientated environment.
- Able to set priorities and manage own time to meet deadlines and objectives within SSC team.
- Good command of English
- Initiative to do above and beyond the required task.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability build working relationships
- Commitment to deadlines
- Experience in analysis skill specifically good in Excel
- Experience of Oracle applications is an added advantage