Payroll Team Lead (China Support)
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. Responsibilities
- Process time and attendance data in SAP system.
- Monitor time interface and manual time sheet entry.
- Enter and process payroll data into the SAP system.
- Handle employees' requests and queries received via phone and email.
- Process Payroll reconciliations to identify discrepancies.
- Process Payroll on SAP system as per the defined Payroll calendar.
- Manage work cover and claims and post month end journals.
- Manage bank transactions for payment disbursement.
- Process tax and payments as per the defined rules and operating procedures.
- Provide post-payroll payment processing support.
- Support pay slip printing & distribution via soft copy when needed.
- Adhere to Payroll checklist throughout the process and confirm all necessary checks and controls have been applied.
- Perform post payroll reporting and support clarifications from retained teams.
- Execute Payroll reconciliation - GL reconciliation for all companies .
- Handle a team of 8 - 10 members in the team and s erve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for team members if there are any escalations/ challenges in regards of payroll processes .
- Manage stakeholders from China pertaining to payroll processing matters and challenges.