Quality Assurance Officer
- Perform QA review of the Risk and Control Self Assessment (RCSA) and Regulatory Requirement Self Assessment (RRSA) of business units and prepare assessment report.
- Compile key risk issues/significant control deficiency and assist in the preparation of the annual CEO's Internal Control Attestation Certificate and the Internal Control Attestation report.
- Assist in thematic review, for example on current or emerging risks, internal control lapses, or hotspots.
- Provide on-going guidance/advisory/support/training to Business Units on the execution of Self Assessment programmes.
- Assist to review and enhance the ORM Framework, Internal Control Policy, Internal Control Attestation Policy, Business Line Mapping and Self Assessment Policy and Self Assessment Procedures.
- Participate in ORM-related projects/initiatives and staff training to raise the standards and awareness of operational risk management in the Bank.
- Assist to assess and compute Operational Risk Capital Charge and Operational Risk Weighted Assets (ORWA) to facilitate regular management, regulatory reporting and stress testing (ICAAP and Stress Testing).
- Hold a bachelor degree in business/financial studies and/or a professional qualification. However, candidates with good audit and/or operational risk management experience can also be considered.
- Good knowledge of Internal Controls and self assessment methodology and applications, and understanding of risks and controls relating to business processes.
- Good financial analytical, report writing and presentation skills.
- Meticulous and detailed without losing sight of big picture issues.
- Good team player as well as able to work independently.
- Possess positive working attitude with a high degree of initiative and drive.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high energy environment that is goal-oriented and deadline-driven.
- Effective time manager who is able to prioritise responsibilities and manage several tasks simultaneously from inception to completion.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).