Relationship Manager - Enterprise Real Estate
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of corporate real estate clients including evaluating their loan applications, conducting credit reviews, marketing and cross-selling the Bank's products.
- Monitor overall facility utilization, profitability and all compliance matters of assigned portfolio.
- Build rapport and develop meaningful relationship with key customers.
- Identify customer needs and capture new financing and / or cross selling opportunities, negotiate for best margins to optimize account profitability.
- Independent, self-motivated, resourceful, and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Possess a recognized degree preferably in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business, coupled with minimum 2 to 5 years' experience in credit or a similar field.
- Good analytical skills in financial accounts and well-versed in cash flow analysis.
- Good planning and organizing skills.
- Result-oriented and able to work as a team.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.