Remittance Processing - SG
- To verify and authorise remittance transactions (MEPS, TT, IFT etc) within stipulated approved limits.
- Comply with exceptions for Signature Verification and Payment Processing in which respective role needs to be performed independently.
To liaise with customers/branches/business units on any discrepancy/doubt in their instructions till resolution.
- Together with the team, to work and target SLA is met at all times.
- To ensure quick action/resolution in managing both internal and external customers' queries, feedback and complaints.
- To monitor system availability & escalate promptly to management whenever required and to manage situation such that payment service timelines are not impacted.
- To participate in UAT/Projects as and when required.
- A self-motivated & pro-active person in managing operational efficiency and promote process improvements.
- A passionate person with customer oriented mindset and firm believer of Quality discipline
- Possesses good oral/communication and co-ordination skills; and able to interact well with team members and business units/bankers/customers.
- Resourceful and able to multi-task independently with confidence in time critical environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows applications - Word, Excel & Power-point