Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. Responsibility
- Gather and document reporting requirements
- Creating regular and customized reports
- Produce & Deliver timely ad hoc and standard operational reports on a daily, weekly & monthly basis (billing, SLA, KPI & other Ad Hoc reports)
- Publish & maintain reporting data as required
- Provide regular and ad-hoc results interpretation
- Use data to provide insight and trending which is critical operations and the management teams.
- Manage reporting change requests
- Work with process subject matter experts from each functional team
- Assist in designing insightful report views (excel-based or tool-based or dashboards)
- Work with other teams and stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve performance results
- Provide Risk Assessment alerts to Operations on SLA & KPI metrics not meeting performance targets set
- Create presentations for various audience levels to facilitate decision-making
- Work with a team of varying analytical abilities & duties.
- Constructively challenge the current practices, identify trends affecting the business, and articulate implications to upper management