SEA Cyber Security Consultant / Senior Consultant / Assistant Manager (SEA Risk Advisory)
Cyber Security Consultant / Senior Consultant / Assistant Manager (SEA Risk Advisory) What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you'll do
As a Consultant / Senior Consultant / Assistant Manger, you will be responsible for the following :
- Proficiency in the use and application of security technologies
- Assist in the identification, resolution and documentation of security incidents
- Providing technical scoping advice and assisting pre sales where necessary.
- Conducting focused research when not engaged on client billable projects.
- Responsible for adhering to all internal policy and security procedures
- Ability to travel to clients sites to perform security engagements as required
- Delivering high quality technical solutions to clients
- Developing self-skills on internal security projects.
- Ability to lead technical teams on client engagements
And is expected to be proficient in two or more of the following :
Your role as a leader
- Strong networking and associated protocol knowledge and experience
- Applied cryptography, mathematics or computer science experience
- Mobile security knowledge and experience (OS, RF and App)
- Applied security research
- Application security threat modelling
- Cloud Service testing (AWS / Azure)
- SDLC Implementation and Testing
- Software development or programming/scripting abilities
- Source code review
- Reverse engineering
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- 2 - 5 years or working experience in the relevant field
- Degree in Computer Science, or Information Technology, Computer Networking, Cyber Security or equivalent
- Use of a variety of network security testing tools
- Identify vulnerabilities and be able to recommend corrective action
- Ability to explain the output of a penetration test to a non-technical client
- Industry standard qualifications such as OSCP or CREST CRT