SEA IT Audit - Associate/Consultant/Senior Consultant/Assistant Manager (Deloitte SEA Risk Advisory)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you'll do
Your role as a leader
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed their expectations
- Able to multi-task and produce high quality of work deliverables on timely basis
- Demonstrated experience in any of the following areas will be an advantage:
- Information System Internal Audit
- Data or Audit analytics
- Computer Aided Auditing Tools & Techniques (e.g. using ACL or IDEA)
- Information Security Management System (ISMS) implementation or auditing
- Business continuity / disaster recovery
- SOP development or process documentation
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Program Management (i.e. planning, stakeholder management, etc)
- Application/Server/Database configuration review
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Studies, Actuarial Science or Cyber Risks or equivalent
- Pursuing or certified with certifications such as CIA, ISMS Lead Auditor, CISA, CEH, GPEN, or GCIH, is preferred, but we will sponsor the successful candidate to attain such certification
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (i.e. pivot table, formula, formatting, charts & graphs etc.)
- Good understanding of COSO, COBIT, ISO/IEC 27000, ISO 31000 or equivalent standards
- Good understanding of business and IT processes, and their related risks
- Good understanding with SharePoint platform
- Good understanding of general IT controls, with ability to recommend opportunities for controls improvement
- Good logical thinking skills (analytical skills would be added advantage)
- Excellent language skills (spoken & written) in English. Japanese, Mandarin or Thai would be an added advantage
- Fresh graduates and experienced professionals with more than 2 years of working experience are encouraged to submit your application. Working experience in Big Four audit firm would be added advantage.
- Willing to travel within South East Asia & Indo-China
- Team player and excellent interpersonal skills