Security Monitoring & Analytics - Product Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Security Technology Services (STS) is a critical function within Standard Chartered Bank operating under the overall purview of "Technology Services" .
The STS team is made up of cyber security thought leaders, who are accountable for the provision of a global set of cyber security services and products in order to maintain and continuously improve Bank's cyber security posture in today's ever evolving cyber security landscape.
The STS team protect the Bank from cyber security threats by delivering effective information security technology services, managing and responding to security incidents to ensure, and support the continuity and growth of Bank's business operations; and meet the both internal and external stakeholders' expectations across 70+ countries and territories, in which SCB operates.
As part of the Security Transformation activities within SCB, a new Security Monitoring & Analytics Service has been created. This requires a highly skilled and experienced Cyber Security professional to work with the portfolio head to define and build the capability to improve Bank's security posture in order protect the Bank from complex cyber threats. The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Work closely with sub-service(s) and other service leads to own the product roadmap for the service
- Responsible for Security Monitoring & Analytics Service product planning and associated release management.
- Determine Product Service Metrics to ensure that services delivered by the service management teams are fit-for-purpose and aligned with current and future requirements of the bank.
- Ensure product capabilities adhere to the banks technical standards and are aligned with the Enterprise Architecture.
- Collaborate with Business Analyst to capture organisational requirements to be included in product design and planning.
- Responsible for ensuring all process libraries for the products are appropriately documented and maintained in the corresponding repositories and these reflect both the current implementation and the intended target view.
- Devise the service strategies alongside the service managers and assist the Service Owner with the preparation and maintenance of the service Roadmap.
- Monitor and understand the market and threat landscape and provide inputs of resulting opportunities and risks for the Network Security Service Domain.
- Proactive vendor engagement, product lifecycle and vendor roadmaps
- Support product planning objectives during the delivery of new products and solutions
- Minimum 5-10 years experience in Banking, Information Security Technology
- Experience supporting projects aligned with security operations, security monitoring, or threat intelligence
- Experience with SIEM, endpoint detection, database monitoring, and orchestration products
- Highly entrepreneurial with a high level of energy, dedication and an unrelenting drive to success and win
- Strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility in accomplishing the organisation's goal. Exudes confidence and will roll-up his/her sleeves to drive success
- Able to get things done in a quick-paced environment. Be transparent and open around what doesn't work and what does
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills (successfully lead and managed end-to-end technology services and or technology operations) with ability to manage multiple deadlines and effectively prirotise
- Experience of developing a people strategy, influencing relevant stakeholders and decision makers, and executing decisions efficiently and consistently
- Experience with defining and implementing operating models and driving organizational change
- Ability to lead and control programme and/or project management in the context of a significant amount of change
- Excellent communication skills - oral, written and presentation; technical reporting writing across various types of tareget audiences.
- Diploman or Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science/Informaiton Technology or its equivalent
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.