Senior Executive - Customer Service
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations. Job Description
- Attends to all enquiries received via calls, emails, letters from unit holders, advisers, prospects and from the general public, pertaining to unit trust funds (UT), Private Retirement Scheme (PRS) and all other related products offered by MAMSB.
- Attends to walk in clients pertaining to general enquires, perform transactions and/or to advise and assist existing clients on their investments portfolios.
- Manning the reception and monitoring the marketing material / stationery's stock level.
- Guides unit holders to use MHO to view their investments and other matters.
- Process unitholders' MHO and e-statement application.
- Assists in Customer Retention program for high net worth customers.
- Conducts compliance check on new clients to ensure no mis-selling by advisers/ consultants.
- Reviews and follow-up (enhanced due diligent) on transactions/issues with clients and advisers in line with the PDPA & AMLATF policies.
- Assists in company events for example Adviser Award night, MPC talk, et-cetera,
If you are ready to unleash your potential it's time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock. About Manulife
- Degree in Business Studies or any discipline.
- At least two years working experience in financial sector, preferably in unit trust industry.
- Possess a pleasant personality.
- Service oriented and a strong team player.
- Possess good interpersonal skill, i.e. ability to communicate and establish good rapport with customers.
- Proficiency with computer.
- Fluency in multiple languages is an added advantage.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2018, we had more than 34,000 employees, over 82,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 28 million customers. As of March 31, 2019, we had over $1.1 trillion (US$849 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $29.4 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States are where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.