About Standard Chartered:
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. PURPOSE:
The Cash Client Service change agenda is a key priority for Standard Chartered's Transaction Banking business. By applying consistent and standardised approaches globally, the change agenda seeks to rollout changes which enable us to provide an enhanced client experience. As an Implementation Manager, you will play a key role project managing multiple facets of the implementation of the change agenda for Cash Client Service globally. ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Track and drive the progress of all deliverables related to the implementation of the Cash Client Service change agenda at Central level and in countries . Track progress against plan, identify any deviations and suggests plans to remediate; provide reports and analysis as required
· Acquire and maintain knowledge of the Cash business and Operations/Service capabilities including global, regional and local differences
· Lead and execute process standardisation initiatives including the documentation and rollout of Group Standard Department Operating Instructions (DOI) and Process Notes
· Ensure effective delivery of hubbing initiatives in conjunction with GBS and Country Teams
· Apply problem-solving skills to identify innovative work-flow efficiencies
· Analyse KPI Reports and Client Complaints to provide insights into thematic issues and their resolution
· Liaise closely with global and local stakeholders. Build and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders from both a Group and Country perspective. Act as interface between local subject matter experts and Group team
· Identify, assess, monitor, control and mitigate risks and issues as part of delivering Cash Client Service change agenda
· Regularly provide updates to stakeholders including management team for reporting progress and escalating issues
Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
· 10+ years change management or process management in an investment bank/financial services firm preferred
· Experience in Cash Operations and/or Service Functions
· Excellent written & verbal communication and organizational skills
· Ability to plan, organize, coordinate, and direct multiple deliverables with varied deadlines
· Change management experience in developing and implementing projects within large organizations
· Strong strategic focus, analytical, and project-management skills
· Good presentation skills
· Excellent time management skills
· Ability to establish trust of management team; builds effective relationships both in-country and at Group level.
· Effectively works autonomously as well as within teams
· Ability to influence individuals at all levels of the organization
· Academic or Professional Education/Qualifications: Degree or Post-graduate Degree from a recognized University.
- Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.