Senior Manager/Manager - Deals Strategy
Line of Service
Not Applicable Specialism
Deal Strategy Management Level
Senior Manager Job Description & Summary
Growing the deals strategy business which is complementary to the Deals business. The Deals Strategy team work alongside corporations, sovereign wealth/private equity funds to develop business strategies for organic and inorganic growth to create shareholder value.
As part of the team, you'll develop roadmaps of the driving economic objectives, determine the appropriate professionals needed, and consider financial reporting implications for deals. Responsibilities
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Business development and profiling:
- Pursue business development opportunities - walk the corridors of key clients
- Lead proposal strategy and development
- Contribute to growing the practice through recruitment; and profiling services and team
- Project delivery: Manage a range of projects (from small to highly complex) to ensure completion within stipulated timeline and budget
- Mentoring: Provide on the job coaching, technical guidance and mentoring to more junior team members.
- At least 6 to 8 years of Deals Strategy experience covering:
a. Market Entry
: Market assessment, Market entry study, Benchmarking studies, Financial feasibility
b. M&A Strategy
: Target search and screen, Commercial due diligence, Business plan validation, Competitive benchmarking
c. Corporate Strategy
: Business plan and financial modelling, Strategic roadmaps, Post-deal strategic positioning
Additional application instructions
- Undergraduate/Postgraduate degree in Business/Management/Finance or other relevant disciplines.
- Strong presentation and communication skills: is effective and confident in a variety of formal presentation settings. Can present to an internal and external C-suite audience.
- Strategic thinker: is driven and target-oriented. Passion to win and deliver projects.
- Excellent written communications: able to write succinctly in a variety of communication settings, and adapt styles and get messages across that have the desired impact.
Please attach following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Certificate and Transcripts from SPM onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size picture
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor Degree
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified)
English Travel Requirements
Up to 20% Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
No Government Clearance Required?
Yes Job Posting End Date