* Huge international exposure * Exciting career progression * Competitive salary and benefits
A leading financial services provider is seeking a Senior Manager, Internal Audit to lead and take responsibility for overseeing the planning and execution of the audit.
About the Role
- To ensure that assigned audit work is executed in an efficient and effective manner in line with group methodology standards
- The individual may support in department wide exercises such as annual planning, risk assessment and training
- To support audit teams by providing product/country knowledge and expertise for their audits relating to the individual's area of expertise
- To provide ongoing continuous monitoring support in respect of the business and raise issues and observations outside of formal audit work to expedite rectification of control weaknesses
- To attend and present at formal committees and group meetings on behalf of senior management, as required
- Bachelor's degree in law, business, accounting, banking and finance or relevant discipline(s)
- Minimum 12 years' relevant audit experience in the financial services sector, with at least 5 years' experience in leading teams and audit engagements
- Proven track records of strong stakeholder management skills in a fast-paced matrix organisation
How to Apply
Contact Jaecent at Jaecent.Lei@ambition.com.my or apply now quoting reference number AGP 243471. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710