Senior RBWM Transformation Manager
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC's global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Senior RBWM Transformation Manager. Principal Accountabilities
- Assessing key business processes within RBWM across all aspects of the Retail and Wealth management and different delivery channel including branches, call centre, direct channels, etc and a wide range of products and services
- Leading on the implementation of RBWM transformation initiatives identified whilst working closely with key products, processes and control owners to ensure balance of customer and business needs and controls required
- Manage the day to day management of large scale, high level and complex projects
- Pushing boundaries to ensure clear outcomes are derived and achieved for each key initiative on an ongoing basis.
- Managing acceptance of change across the organisation (including Host, etc) to ensure that the transformation changes are accepted across multiple key stakeholders
- Manage the overall Annual Technology Plan for RBWM and own the on-going review process
- Coordinate business transformational initiatives across RBWM functionally to drive these objectives and implement a consistent and effective approach to end to end process for RBWM, HOST and Functions.
- Identify key project transformational initiatives based on key management data, customer surveys and pain points identified across RBWM products and services
- Conduct and facilitate ongoing prioritisation of project transformational initiatives with senior management of RBWM and other stakeholders of the Bank (i.e. Host) that exceed customer needs and improve staff engagement
- Facilitate senior management in decision making through insightful and concise recommendations on key transformation initiatives to be introduced providing a balance view on process enhancements and control effectiveness.
- Report to the RBWM Senior Management on the end to end progress, timeliness, cost and appropriate quality of the transformation initiatives on an ongoing basis
- Identify problems and implement solutions, making decisions based on sound rational judgements
- Conduct post implementation reviews and capture transformational learning points for continuous improvements
- Work closely with ASP Transformational team to ensure that ATP budget and best practice sharing from other ASP sites are incorporated into MYH transformational initiatives
- Develop strong advisory relationship with senior stakeholders by demonstrating leadership thinking in business transformation, reengineering and digitisation
- Drive and assign responsibilities to respective project team members providing them with the direction and confidence to deliver results
- Well developed leadership skills to engage and drive at all levels, internally and externally
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in business, related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years of working experience
- Detailed knowledge of how the organisation fits together and the ability to mobilise established networks to get things done.
- Ability to drive the agenda, influence and communicate at all levels of the organisation with a wide range of external stakeholders.
- Strong business acumen and ability to continually make trade-off decisions.
- Good understanding of financial services products across the RBWM markets.
- Self starter, comfortable working with concepts, ambiguity and on their own initiative.
- Broad experience of major programme management techniques
- Sound understanding of the HSBC business, network, customer segments, products offered and competitive market