Senior Support Analyst
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Hands-on experience on Production support and stability which involves batch execution and monitoring, incident ticket analysis and troubleshooting, technical review on changes to be deployed, identifying areas of improvement. Should be flexible in coming in shifts and work on weekends when required on rotational basis and adaptable to area of technical improvement. Prompt and responsive and work towards technical resumption to avoid major business impact and ensure system stability is maintained. Should be responsible while handling production support incidents and batch monitoring. Key Responsibilities:
Our Ideal Candidate
- Work as part of team member and ready to attend night shift and weekend support.
- Perform close batch monitoring and reporting to respective team for job resumption
- Prompt and responsive Health check communication on the batch progress.
- Be responsible and Perform analysis on assigned tickets and work till logical closure.
- Professional and timely follow-up while interacting with stakeholders which involve - Other Interface teams, Business, L3 and Project teams.
- Provide weekly status updates on the incidents handled to reporting manager.
- Perform troubleshooting and debugging on low incidents reported and ensure a logical closure is brought within agreed SLA and with lesser turn-around time.
- Participate in DR drill related activities, provide additional requested information on the incidents reported to vendor.
- To raise incident remedy tickets with proper descriptive information, analyse issues and bring to closure.
- Create, Review and update Production Support documentation. Update of contingency (DR/BCP) documentation and processes.
- Participate in cross-training and knowledge transfer activities within support teams
- Upholding the Values of the Group and Company at all times and Compliance with all applicable Rules/ Regulations and Company and Group Policies .
Academic & Professional:
Skills & Attributes:
- Information System / Information technology / Computer Science
- Working experience > 7 years
- Must be strong and hands-on in the technical skills such as either on Oracle, PL/SQL,
- Linux / Windows, Shell Scripting, Control M batch monitoring, Java, Java Script, Web Sphere, MQHub
- Support experience minimum > 3 years.
- Programming skills such as Debugging, analysis and troubleshooting skill and should understand
- And execute basic unix and Linux administration command to open, view and navigate on directories.
- Good interpersonal skills and with professional approach.
- Working experience in banks or financial institutes
- Functional knowledge especially on equities, bonds, portfolio and exposure to T24 and Triple-A-Plus
- Hands on experience of WebSphere/Web Method/Java script
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.