Senior / Talent Acquisition Specialist
Company & department description
Are you a people person with a passion for building relationships both internally and externally?
Do you thrive in a collaborative and exciting team environment?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, consultative and talented professional to join our in-house Talent Acquisition team, reporting into our APAC Talent Acquisition Team Lead.
Our global Talent Acquisition team are represented across the USA, Hong Kong and Malaysia as we support the growth of SWIFT's offices worldwide. As a result, this role presents opportunities for cross-collaborative working and learning globally.
Our employees are the foundation of our success.
As SWIFT grows, you will be responsible for developing tactics and actively sourcing the best talent. But your role doesn't end there. You will also have the chance to contribute and take ownership of a range of exciting new projects that will help us get the right talent, skills and competencies needed for the future. Responsibilities
High level overview of the role:
- Build and foster meaningful relationships with key internal and external stakeholders (e.g. from hiring managers and business leaders to candidates, regional and global talent acquisition colleagues to recruitment agencies and consultants, wider HR teams (eg. Core/ Operations team and HR business partners), through to vendors and service providers.
- Own and manage the full recruitment lifecycle (e.g contribute to the creation of attractive JD's and hiring content, guide and liaise with managers through the hiring process, provide expert market intelligence and best practise guidance and advice, source candidates in the marketplace, support the selection and assessment of candidates, manage offer negotiation and pre-employment checking)
- Serve as the key contact point for hiring managers and candidates, ensuring a positive experience for both
- Develop and contribute to creative content and sourcing techniques that will ensure visibility of our opportunities and drive inbound recruitment
- Organise and represent SWIFT at external job fairs, conferences and events
- Drive offer process - building compensation proposals and packages, extending offers and closing candidates
- Undertake management reporting and data analysis to inform decision making
- Leading and contributing to regional and global projects to improve the processes and capabilities of the Talent Acquisition team.
Competencies and skills
- Passionate about building an organisation through its people and enabling excellent candidate and colleague experiences
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing and presenting skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal (over the phone and face to face)
- Strong commercial acumen combined with a responsive and client facing approach, and the ability to push back where appropriate
- Must be fluent in English (other Asian languages, i.e. Mandarin or Hindi, are advantageous)
- Collaborative team worker, self sufficient and able to work autonomously when required
- Creative and curious with a growth mindset mentality
Knowledge and Experience
What we offer
- A background in full lifecycle recruiting and direct sourcing, experience with recruiting multi-disciplined profiles
- Must have experience as an in-house recruiter, ideally from Information Technology Services or Information Services industry
- Up-to-date knowledge of innovative sourcing methodologies and a strong track record of successfully networking externally
- A methodical approach with the ability to work to key targets/SLAs, under pressure and within tight timelines
- Well organised with the ability to multitask, managing a variety of vacancies across varied locations
- Knowledge and experience of data analytics
- Experience in candidate screening and competency based interviewing (and preferably psychometric testing and assessment).
- Understanding of the payments, financial and IT industry/jobs market preferred
- A fun and collaborative global team
- Ownership of full hiring campaigns
- Creative license to source talent in new and innovative ways and contribute fresh ideas
- Interesting role with development and growth opportunities and the scope to work with colleagues across various APAC offices and globally.
SWIFT has a unique corporate mindset, where diversity, personal development and networking are actively encouraged. And we think you'll like our office culture - built around the way we work to achieve a healthier work/life balance.
If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2,500 employees of 75+ nationalities in 26 offices worldwide, then explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages waiting for you here at SWIFT.
Want to be part of a global family? Apply now! www.swift.com