Service Delivery Ops Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. Role Summary
Responsibilities / Authorities
- Manage Operations team deliverables of contact center.
- Required to make a variety of decisions, some complex in nature, with concern for impact on others, but predominantly affecting own area of control.
- Provides and implements workable solutions to business issues/problems with minimum referral to senior management.
- Operates largely independently in meeting defined business objectives and goals.
- Performs complex tasks and participates in complex cross-area/function activities.
- Conducts work planning, estimation and prioritization to optimize performance of group/resources.
- Required to apply advanced analytical skills in assessing concepts/principles and alternative solutions.
- Manages effective internal/external client relationships within own area of responsibility, builds client relationships in the wider group or unit.
- Drive process improvements to make the processes efficient.
- Manage teams totaling 150+ people or more.
- Oversee the timely delivery of accounting processes as per schedule
- Ensure that the accounting processes are being done as per the SLA.
- Ensure timely availability of management reports for periodical review.
- Produce / interpret and analyze weekly, monthly dashboards.
- Produce implement and review training plans for the team.
- Review internal controls and ensure compliance with the requirements of the client.
- Put in place a backup plan for all processes handled.
- Manage staff appraisals and associated training & development of team members.
- Ensure updated documentation are available for all processes.
- Assess the need for periodic training and re-training of the associates.
- Identify areas for process improvement and implement improvement opportunities.
- Lead the team to provide internal and external audit support.
- Participate and initiate in the calls with client
- Develop best practices
- Ensure that team members and team leaders maintain high morale.