Service Desk Analyst
We are looking for skilled, passionate & highly motivated Service Desk Analyst to help support Experian's Service Desk. As a world leader in Decision Analytics, we pride ourselves in offering world class solutions to our clients & ensuring client satisfaction is always upheld. We require individuals who are strong believers in continuous improvement and are constantly driven to bring about positive change to processes. Purpose of Role
Successful candidates will be working in DA Service Desk across APAC contributing to client delivery and service levels by providing first line business related product and technical support to clients using the Experian Core DA product set. Work with technical expertise, Operational Management, Reporting and Team Leadership required to provide exceptional support of DA software and managed service operations. Essential Duties and Responsibilities General Duties / Responsibilities 1. Service Desk Operation
2. People and Team Management
- Ensure best practice, documentation, process & procedures identified and in place for all Service Desk activities in APAC
- Management of service desk performance against Service Level Agreements
- Close alignment with technical support teams.
- Achieve consistently high standards of client satisfaction
- Monthly reports to provide visibility of KPI's
3. Relationship Management
- Provide strong personal leadership;
- focus on ensuring that all direct reports have clear objectives, regular feedback and high motivation In line with Performance for Growth framework.
- Objectively identify and address under-performance through disciplinary action and strong performance management
4 . Service Level Management
- Build and maintain working relationships with our existing and future client base.
- Operational level agreements established with key internal interactions - Experian & other internal departments which have potential to impact the service desk
Client Facing Initiatives
- Resolution stats / reporting against SLAs
- Actively contribute to the management of our new Service Level standards. Take initiatives to improve all 'service', identifying the necessary tools, processes or people.
- Monitor and report service levels achieved,
- Initiate service improvement activities
- Reporting against all Service levels achieved
- Lead end to end client solution reviews, either on client site or remotely, as a subject matter expert by effectively facilitating associated workshops and client meetings.
- Work closely and collaboratively with our global clients to identify way for improving their processes and experience in support of increased return on investment.
- Lead the presentation and explanation of optimisation recommendations, results and conclusions to our clients in both written and verbal form.
- Organise, plan and prepare knowledge sharing sessions, training and bespoke documentation to support global client requirements. Lead, present and communicate face to face, via webinar or conference calls as required.
- Provide regular updates to team leader / management re project progress / utilisation / issues / escalation.
- Proactively initiate, develop, maintain and leverage strong working relationships on a local, national and global scale, in support of providing a "best in class" support service.
- Share acquired skills and knowledge with team members and colleagues through both formal and informal channels in support.
- Recognise weaknesses and utilise the strengths of team members and colleagues alike.
- Possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Office tool suite including latest versions of Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Visio.
Experience & Qualifications
- Understand responsibilities and obligations of being part of a Regional team.
- Embrace technology and available tools and processes to best facilitate global team working i.e. Live Meeting, Video Calls, document / knowledge repositories etc
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to help minimise the effects of geographical and regional variances.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in IT
- Possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Office tool suite including latest versions of Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Visio
- Good understanding of reporting against SLAs
- Customer focused
- Solution oriented
- Strong in communication
- Must have a continuous improvement mindset
- ITIL certification is a plus